Deck your Tech Freebies
Deck your Tech Freebies
Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Monthly hand-drawn, holiday, and themed wallpaper/background freebies for your phone, tablet, desktop, and laptops! All images are in JPEG format and can be used on Apple, Android, and Windows devices.
The download for each month will include a .zip file with 3 images. To access the files, after adding to your cart and checking out, you will need to unzip the files and download them onto your device.
If you want more backgrounds, monthly calendars, quote backgrounds, printable cards, stickers, fonts, and more, subscribe to 'Deck Your Tech' for monthly downloads!
Also, if you love to color, check out The Monthly Color Kit Subscription!
How do I unzip files?
- Double-click on the zipped file to unzip any zipped file on your Mac.
- This will prompt the Archive Utility tool to unzip the files in the same folder the zipped file is in.
- Click appropriate icons to access the extracted files.
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
- Open the Files app on iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to the Zip file you want to open and unzip
- Tap and hold on the zip archive file name, then choose “Uncompress” from the options in the pop-up menu
- Wait a moment for the unzipped file contents to appear in the same folder in the Files app as the original zip archive
- Repeat with other zip files you wish to unzip if necessary.
- Open the Files app, then find the ZIP file or archive you want to uncompress.
- Tap the ZIP file or archive.
- A folder is created containing the files. To change its name, touch and hold on to the folder, then tap Rename.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the .zip file.
- A pop-up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap Extract.
- You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.
- Tap Done.
- The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.