Zig Markers: http://shrsl.com/2mvab
Watercolor Paper: http://shrsl.com/2mvaj
Watercolor Ink: http://shrsl.com/2mvak
- Tape your watercolor paper down with washi tape, painters tape or masking tape. This will prevent it from bubbling and curling with the water.
- Put a coat of water on the base, then begin adding ink with your brush. Use a rag or paper towel to soak up extra ink, or use your brush to spread around.
- Let air dry or use heat gun / blow dryer to speed up the process.
- Using Zig markers, letter your quote.
- Make your turkey.
- Add final touches using gel pens or other mediums.